Leave bandage on for about 1 hour or until you get home
Make sure hands are clean. Use unscented, antibacterial soap (avoid any soaps with moisture beads or exfoliating bits)
1) Carefully remove bandage and tape. If bandage sticks to the tattoo, wet it with lukewarm water and gently slide off. Do not force it or be rough with it as it can compromise the healing
2) Pre-lather the soap with warm water. Wash the tattoo with your hands. (Do not use a washcloth, loofah, or sponge)
3) Gently clean the tattoo until all blood, ointment, and plasma are removed
4) Let air dry
5) Once tattoo is dry and clean, apply a small amount of Hustle Butter (any tattoo aftercare product or Aquaphor) Only apply a thin layer, enough to cover the tattoo, rub it in gently. Applying too much ointment can cause your tattoo to “suffocate.” Apply only a very thin coat so your tattoo can breathe
6) Repeat 2-4 times a day for 3-4 days
7) When your tattoo begins to peel, switch to a regular fragrance free lotion for 2 weeks
Your tattoo should be completely healed in 2-6 weeks
NO SUN, NO SWIMMING OR SOAKING THE TATTOO FOR 2 WEEKS
Be mindful that your tattoo is a wound and when unwrapped, it is prone to dirt and bacteria which may cause infection.
Avoid direct contact with any surface especially pets.